Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Brand New Desk

Greetings,

I am very excited this week because for the first time in the real adult world I am going to have a desk I can use to simply devote to writing. I am so happy about this desk. I know it isn't a big deal in the long run but to me it gives my 'authoring' a home base to work from. It have drawers for me to put all my note books in. It is rather wide, but odds are I will still fill the space. Once I am totally settled in I will probably post a picture. Be prepared for lots of post-it notes. I tend to use post-its as a way to remember notes or plot points. They get scattered everywhere on the wall. In our current den, that means right above the desk. Score! The Hubster and I were up until 1 am on Sunday putting it together, We started at 9:30 pm. He was a trooper for sticking it out with me. Today will be the first chance I get to use it. I can't wait. It has been taunting me every time I walk by the den. It is beckoning me to grab a chair from the dinner table, pull it up and start writing. I do not think I have the right words to express what it means to me to have a writing desk.

In a drastic change of subject I wanted to show you all the cover of the new edition of Hollownton Homicide:


This is the same book, but the cover, title and my name are different for the California Times Publishing Edition. They tell me they are publishing it now. Is the old edition is no longer for sale on Amazon. Feel free to get one from me in person though!

That is all for now.

Happy Reading,

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment