Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

The First Post Ohhhhhhhhh

2/24/2014

Well Hello and Welcome!

I want to start by saying I just am not so good at social media (as anyone who follows me can tell you). This blog is my way of trying to get myself to blog more. Instead of just blogging and tweeting about my books, this blog will be about books, life, and random thoughts. We will see how that goes.

There are two things I wish to write about today. The first is the sad news today that Harold Ramis died. I am a huge Ghostbusters fan, like HUGE! I have about 90% of both movies memorized. I grew up to become a fan of Harold Ramis's other work. It is quiet sad that he died but from what I have read he suffered a painful illness for years.

Now in an almost split personality subject change I wanted to write about a recipe I tried for the first time today. I received a food processor this weekend and I was very excited to use it today. I made Garlic, Chive, Cauliflower 'mashed potatoes' (note: there are actually no potatoes. :) ) I was psyched when the finished product turned out tasty. This will definitely help me keep my carb counts down.

In book news: Berman's Wolves should be on the market next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment