Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

Viking Sensitivity Cover!

Greetings,

I know, I know I failed at regularly posting again. But I promise I have a semi-good excuse! I have been finishing the second book in my Paranormal Romance Series, the Night World books, Viking Sensitivity! YAY! almost two years after the first book!

The goal was to have in out by the end of this month. The book editor has the first 160 pages while I finish my read through of the last 70 pages. If all goes perfectly, which it might not due, the book might be out this weekend.

Just to get you all hyped up, here is the cover:
 
I know, so spooky. ;)
 
I am, as soon as I finish this post, meandering over to my website Here! to post this pic and the opening excerpt. Please go check it out! But keep in mind it is the unedited version and my grammar is terrible.
 
So I am hoping not to jinx myself with this next bit. *crosses fingers* As soon as I hand off the last bit of the Paranormal Romance to the editor I am going to dive into The Doll Making Delta, the first book in the Contemporary Romance, Delta House Series. These books are a bit shorter so I am hoping to be releasing it for Passion in Portland. I know, that's in 3 weeks! OMG! So it might not happen but I am definitely shooting for it.
 
 
Okay, that's all for now.
 
Happy Reading,
 
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment