Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

And Here I am, Just failing at the Whole Social Media Thing

Greetings,

I am not even going to check how long ago I posted because I know it is only going to make me shake my head.

So the last few weeks i have been working on the second book in the Night World Series. It is tentatively titled 'Viking Sensitivity'.  I am not writing it as fast as I had hoped but I am making progress and still hope to have it out in August, as was my original goal. I am a little over halfway done. Which isn't bad when I consider I started writing it in late April. My current record is writing a book in seven months, so I am on track for busting that record. Which for me at least is exciting. But again, I am not writing as fast as I would like. *sigh*

On a more life-y note Kahlua, our Rotti mix, has finally made herself at home. She is no longer shying away of as scared. It makes my heart happy that she seems to feel at home. She wants to be a bit of a princess some times and she is quite the sneaky food thief! Earlier this week she ate the Hubster's dinner right off the counter. which did not endear her to the Hubster. But she is still a sweetheart below the mischievous naughty streak.

I don't have much else for now.

Happy Reading,

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment