Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2015

Hollownton Homicide

Well Hello,

My my, it looks like Life ran away with me again. I am going to try to make up for it by doing double duty and posting twice today. This post with be Hollownton Homicide, which came out in August of 2014.

We will start with the cover:

Then the Back cover blurb:

Homicide detective Anthony Hollownton thought he had seen it all until he and his partner, Rick Nelson, are called to a murder scene unlike any Tony has come across. There are no witnesses and none of the neighbors heard a thing.

Once Tony starts to investigate the facts of the case become stranger and stranger. As the body count rises Tony is drawn into a world he did not know existed. Starting with a visit from a dead woman from his past. He must decide whether the paranormal truly exists or if these killing are some kind of delusional gang war.

And now the link for the sneak peek on Amazon: LINK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeing this book published makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Why you make ask. Well it is because I worked on it on and off for 10 years. It started as a joke about what if a friend of mine was a cop. Then it became a book and a world in it's own right. The plot and story changed as well. It was the first story I did where I got 2/3 the way through and decided I just did not like the direction it was headed in. SO I went back and revamped the story.

That is all I have for this post.

Happy Reading,

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment