Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2016

Not a Lot of Writin' Going On

Greetings,

I wouldn't call my current predicament writer's block. I am having ideas of what to write but the having the time and energy to actually do it seems to escape me. Then every contest I don't make to the second round and every un-positive review of my work seems to send me into a questioning spiral that moves me farther from writing. This means I am sadly not getting much done on the two books I have been working on.

That being said I do have some positive writing news.

The first is there is another short story of mine out on the market right now. On June first Passion in Portland debuted and managed to make it to the top 300 books on Amazon! Pretty sweet huh! There are a whole 20 short stories in this book and it is only $.99 with all the profits going to a woman's shelter in Portland, talk about a great cause. Here is the link so you can check it out!




Click-ity Click! 

It is currently at 1,044 in all pain Kindle books!

That's all for now.

Happy Reading,

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment