Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Doll Making Delta

Greetings,

Happy New Year!

In semi-old news I did get the Doll Making Delta published on October 14th, 2015. It was my first regular romance. I know that does not seem like a big deal but to me it certainly feels like it. :) I find writing romance, without the paranormal, to be much harder than it's paranormal counterpart. I am not 100 percent sure why, I think it is the focusing fully on romance that I struggle with.

But I am happy that it is out there for people to read. I even did most of the cover, which I am very proud of.
 
I really love this cover!
 
 
Okay so here is the description:
Reneé Edward has a lot on her plate. She took over as President of the Reneé-Gal company from her father a few months ago. Just in time for a merger with a new parent company. As if that timing was not bad enough she finds out several Junior Executives have been ruining the merger from within.
 
Just as she is scrambling to pick up the pieces, Ruben Blackthorne strolls into her life. He is sexy, tall and clearly into her. Though she is excited about this new development in her love life Reneé finds it a little hard to juggle the new addition.
 
 As everything in her life finally seems to fall into place for the first time in almost a year Reneé finds herself confused as Ruben begins to pull away. Had she imagined their connection? Were things moving too fast? Lost and confused, at least she has her family and her fellow Deltas to get her through. That is until everything takes another unexpected turn.
 
 
Interested yet?
 
The Doll Making Delta marks the first book in a new series, the Delta House Novels. For those of you keeping track that makes this my fourth series that I am currently juggling. I know, what was I thinking!
 
The Delta House Novels are going to follow the love lives of a group of women who all received the Delta House scholarship in college. There are a lot of them so I will save my Delta House introductions for a later post.
 
As always Happy Reading,
 
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment