Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Oh My, It Has Been A While

Greetings!

I guess I proved myself right on the whole, 'being bad at blogging' thing. A lot has happened over the last year. So much I should have blogged on. Oh well.

Over the next few weeks I am going to try to get the ball rolling on blogging regularly by playing catch up on some events that happened this year.

1. Berman's Wolves published in March
2. Hollownton Homicide published in August
3. We bought a house!
5. Getting married
6. Adopting our dog (this only happened a week-ish ago)

I am hoping to have my next book ready for a sneak peek for you once I have finished these posts. Also, I am hoping this gets me into the routine of  writing one blog post a week.

Yes, I know this post is more of an outline but I am using this to set my blogging goal.

Happy Reading,

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment